TPO Waterproof Membrane For Roofing
TPO waterproofing membrane, is thermoplastic polyolefin waterproofing membrane, it is based on thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) synthetic resin which combines ethylene
propylene rubber and polypropylene with advanced polymerization technology, adding antioxidant and anti-aging agent. The new waterproof membrane made of softener can
be made of polyester fiber mesh cloth as internal reinforcement material to make reinforced waterproof membrane. It is a synthetic polymer waterproof membrane waterproof
1. Easy installation and dimensional stability: Able to be wieldable under wide range of temperature and experience minus dimensional change in thermal treatment
2. Secure anti-puncture and good rooting resistance, no pollution caused to environment when being welded and good waterproofing choice for plant roofs.
3. Good flexibility under low temperature, good adaptability to ambient temperature difference
4. Good plasticity: Convenient and fast treatment of detailed parts of corners and edges
5. saving materials or labor cost.